25 June 2005

tee hee

oh goodness. I'm still laughing my ass off at Sunny's post. Gosh. Such gushing in regards to moi I've never heard. In my whole 36 yrs of life. I'm all worried people (ha! what people!) will think I actually wrote that and hate me because I'm all gushing about myself and shit. heh. But because I'm trying to grow as a person, and not care what other people think (and shit) , I'm leaving it just the way it is.

Lovely font, btw.

Oh, and I'm also scared people (ha! what people?) will brand me as anti-American because of the "self-centred Americans" part. I mean...what with that boy in that school in Pennsylvania trying to blow the place up and all, it's a tense climate out there in Canada/US relations. Isn't it?

Well, I'm going over to my new house now. To take off some hideous 1980's wallpaper and decorative borders and paint over some wood paneling before I have to start living there.

Toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home