30 January 2006

er, no, it was an "Oprah" thing. Sheesh, doggie.

I'm really un-impressed with Oprah, with her dressing-down of (exacting revenge upon) James Frey on her show Friday. How unnecessary. How unkind. How spiteful and vengeful. The guy isn't really much of anything. I'd probably call him a loser, if I weren't feeling very beneficent, magnanimous, and shit. Oprah could have taken the high road. And spared us all.

Let this be a lesson unto us (all 3 of us who read this blog) ...never in any way allow yourself to be a party to Oprah feeling like an idiot in front of the world. THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY. And it won't come across well on National Television.

2 Comments:

At 31/1/06 8:49 a.m., Blogger Brown said...

how does xluaxy grab you?

 
At 31/1/06 7:10 p.m., Blogger Sunny said...

Well, to be honest, I'm a little disgusted with the guy myself. But, like Walter, I've only read about it. I didn't see it, but I would have liked to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home