31 January 2006

the high road

Well, she could have made a statement in the press. You know, along the lines of "It was my understanding that Mr Frey's memoir was factual. That is to say, I believed that the things he said happened, did in fact happen. I am disappointed to find out that is not at all the case. I regret my telephone call to Larry King Live in which I defended Mr Frey. I regret endorsing his book by putting it on my book club list. I apologize for giving the mistaken impression that the truth is not important to me. The truth is very important to me."

I'm no publicist. And that was a first draft. *shrug* I'm just sayin'.

oh, HEY! Oprah should have hired Tom Cruise's old publicist to handle this! The one that didn't allow how much of a nut job he is to get out for all those years! 'Cause I'll tell you, that publicist is sheer genius. Sheer GENIUS, I tell you.

1 Comments:

At 31/1/06 7:11 p.m., Blogger Sunny said...

GENIUS.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home