31 October 2005

BOO!


heh.

well, I'm posting a pic of the beautious pumpkins I carved, because I can't post a pic of my family in their Halloween costumes. Guess why?

BECAUSE DOGGIE ATE ANOTHER INTEGRAL CABLE.

I realized this when I tried to upload my Halloween costumy pictures from the digital camera, much after all Halloweeners(heh..wieners) had gone to bed (or off to party). So, smart goat-thinker that I am, I took the video cam out and took a still picture of the jack-o-lanterns with that. Just so I'd have SOMETHING.

So...how did doggie like Halloween? well, repeated ringing of the doorbell with children appearing on the threshold when doorbell was answered/door opened made the canine INSANELY hyper. So, I blocked off access. And sat in the stairwell waiting to perform my candy-handing-out duties while SHE overlooked and whined.

But after about an hour, she got tired of it all, and went to the bedroom to drown her frustrations in "blessed sleep on fuzzy blankie".

She's still there, actually. But I'm about ready to turn in for the night, so I should go encourage her to potty and I'll...pass out like all good mothers do on Halloween night. HEH.

1 Comments:

At 2/11/05 8:36 p.m., Blogger Sunny said...

I love puppies. That's all I have to say. Thank you for writing about your puppy all the time. If I keep hearing about yours, I feel better about not having my own.

(Yeah, riiight.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home