30 October 2005

travelling with doggie

oh boy. that was an experience.

Mr Brown's cousin got married in Hawaii a couple of weeks ago. They had a reception back in their hometown last night. So we arranged for a hotel room for the whole family of Browns, including the dog, and off we went! On the road. doggie makes 6. And all that.

It was stressful for doggie. Well, for me too, for that matter. (But at least I was still able to pee and poo). Doggie was just wacko! She'd whine to go out and then she wouldn't produce. Too many different sights and smells and noises. I mean, she EVENTUALLY went, but certainly not on command. It was roughly 4 trips outside to produce one pottying. It sucked! I was frustrated, but I also felt bad for her.

When we got home this afternoon she was simply GIDDY with joy. and relief. I think I was, too.

Let's see how she likes Halloween....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home