18 October 2005

"I Love Boys" update

Somehow elder ms. brownlette was snooping/lingering whilst I was blogging and saw that I had posted her "I LOVE BOYS" sign. Well, I think it was a combination of that, and her seeing the aforementioned sign in the scanner-bed when she went to scan in another picture she had drawn. Somehow she pieced it all together. This came out last night when I was telling Mr Brown about the incident. I didn't realize I hadn't told him.

Anyhow. She said "I can't believe you posted that on your "website". I'm so embarassed now!!!"

I told her not to worry. Probably only 2 people even read this "website".

Then I found out...that she didn't just leave that note on the landing in front of the boy's bedroom door. SHE HAD ACTUALLY slid it under the door.

mary, joseph, and the baby jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home