02 October 2005

doggie, doggie, doggie...

Well, the doggie has managed to get at the cord that connects my camera port to the wall outlet, in order to recharge. And it's no longer functioning.

So I'm not sure when I'm gonna be able to use the camera again.

Aaaargh.

I'll try and find a replacement adapter, but there are about a zillion other things I need to do also. So I'm not sure when I'll get to it.

The whole "happy 13th birthday d-unit (aka the boy)" went well. He got some clothes and money, so he's all happy. Hasn't had the official birthday party yet, but he's planning it for the weekend after this coming weekend. That's Thanksgiving, and many invitees have other plans for that "sacred" occasion, so he moved it ahead.

Maybe he could consider being a party-planner instead of a pizza delivery person!

2 Comments:

At 3/10/05 4:29 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snort. Like Canadian 'Thanksgiving' is Thanksgiving.

 
At 3/10/05 4:33 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dog, when he was a puppy, liked to lay under the bed that I had out in the shed in the backyard (like an adult clubhouse, it was) and chew the electrical cords. I'd hear the occasional 'yip!' as he got a mild shock. Despite all the electricity, he wasn't the brightest bulb burning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home