20 September 2005

poo

Dog pooped a yellow, pudding-like crapola on the rug during the morning breakfast-and-off-to-school rush. Middle brownlette forgot her thermos at school, which means I had to send a sandwich, which she hates, but tough luck, eh? Maybe that will make her remember to bring it home. Son forgot school bag at buddy's house Sunday. Buddy was supposed to bring it to school for him Monday. Buddy forgot. So, son tried to phone friend at home this morning to remind him, but Son's phone isn't working. Much poo in backyard that I have not had time to clean up. This makes me feel very white-trash. I know...I should be cleaning it up right now, but I'm blogging instead. Don't have a fucking clue what I'm making for dinner tonight. There's absolutely nothing palatable in the house. Ate at the restaurant last night. Hell, let's just eat there again tonight. I'm knackered. Mr Brown is away on business. Get this...he called last night, but couldn't talk long because his phone was going to die. Then it died while we were talking. Isn't that what guys who are having affairs out of town say? "Oh, if you can't reach me, don't worry, my phone died, I'll recharge it tomorrow. The charger is in my brother's car". SURE. SUUUURE.

If I had a new puppy and three kids and a psychotic wife, I'd probably have an affair too.

Hence, Walter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home