11 May 2006

Chris over Katharine. Oh reeeeeeeaally.

This very nearly takes the cake. Chris Daughtry gets voted off American Idol.

I shake my head.

Wednesday afternoon I took a little browse around the net to see who was expected to go home on Idol that night. I was very taken aback to finddialidol.com was saying it would be Chris and Katharine as the bottom 2, with Chris most likely to be leaving.

HUH??

I didn't believe it.

I liked all four of the singers, although Kat was my least fave. I thought she hadn't been very impressive the last few performances, so I was choosing her to go home. I mean, that was my personal choice. I didn't figure she'd end up in the bottom. Mr Brown, btw, adores Katharine. ugh! & eye-roll.

I was pretty pissed off about the results of last night's show. It really irked me.

So I spent some time this morning prowling the net and came up with some pretty funny stuff. It helped me move past this. I think I can let it go. But I'm still not impressed. This blog entry and particularly the comment after it, made me chuckle.

There were several other notables. I may add them later.

Have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home