10 July 2005

look on the bright side...


When a ranting post gets deleted by either computer or human error, perhaps it's for the best. Perhaps the bitter spewing of a harried and over-worked SAHM (heh...the dooce variety) is best not set loose to poison innocent onlookers on the world wide web...

On the bright side, it's a full-on Kamloops Summer day, and woohoo I have A/C. And wore sunscreen at the ballgame.

I'm working at the restaurant tonight, and barring the misfortunate seating of pleasant- yet-extremely-cheap-ass elderly British couples in my section, it's an opportunity to make some cash.

I have a beautious picture of the lovely brownlettes with cats.

What more could a gal want or need? Oh, don't get me started...

1 Comments:

At 11/7/05 5:55 p.m., Blogger Sunny said...

Wow, she jumped to my site once, too. How cool!

I love seeing the girls, but what about the boy? You do still have a boy, don't you?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home