03 November 2005

Conversations with Ms J


I called this picture "witchiepooch". This was the barricade behind which doggie observed Halloween.

Today, as most days, I had an interesting conversation with the littlest brownlette. The subject was magpies. I thought I'd provide her side of the conversation, since mine was undoubtedly much less charming.


Ms J: I remember the very first time I ever saw one of those birds. I was just sitting there, looking out the window. And I thought "hmmmm...something just went by our house". I was eating my French toast? What's the one I don't like? Oh. French toast. So, I was actually eating eggos. And I was sitting at the table, and I saw this pretty pretty pretty pretty bird. I think it's called something pie.

Yep. All this and more, is mine to enjoy, as I drive my children to school each day.

Ms J is awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home