30 June 2006

Happy Kinder-grad!





Well, Kindergarten has come and gone for Ms. J. It is a bittersweet time. All (3-4) of you probably know that we have decided to change to regular public school for the brownlettes, come September. So this week has been one of saying goodbye to all our Montessori schoolteachers and friends and saying goodbye to the 20/25-minute drive to school everyday. Saying goodbye to the drive was not the hard part. heh.

Montessori has served my children well and I cherish the time we spent there.

Onward and forward!

1 Comments:

At 2/7/06 12:24 a.m., Blogger Brown said...

awwww Walter. I see that sensitivity training you were forced to attend really made a difference in your approach to life. I'm so proud. So truly proud.

I couldn't kill you, Walter. You mean too much to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home