24 May 2006

LMAO...looking forward to going into the office??

Apparently my work schedule has changed. I worked the full week last week, but then Bossman told me things were going to change. Maybe I could start coming in Monday and Tuesday mornings, and full days Fridays? I told him that was fine with me.

But then, it turned out, they didn't want me to come in Monday and Tuesday this week.

So, yesterday, Tuesday, I e-mailed and asked if I was supposed to come in on Friday.

No Reply.

So today, Wednesday, 2pm, I phoned. Fulltime gal answered and said, "Um, yes...well...that's still undecided."

Even though I was getting a little pissy,because...well.. I LIKE TO PLAN MY LIFE!!!! I told her "ok, no worries, just get back to me"

This is the e-mail I got tonight. LOL:

Hi Brownie

Yes, you can show up at the office on Friday to assist with whatever disaster is unscheduled for that day. Thanks.


hahahahahaha.

This should be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home