17 November 2005

what's that smell??

Tonight, I stepped outside, and I smelled Christmas in the air. weird, I know. But it was that mix of crisp winter air and anticipation and snow that to me, says "Christmas"

Also. I was laying in my room, the dog had come up onto the bed, (I know, I've created a monster, as Mr Brown loves to remind me) and I leaned over to hug her, and I got that....doggy smell. That smell, that, before I was a dog owner, grossed me out. But tonight, that smell was all about comfort, and love, and snuggliness. Oh...I RUVS my puppy.

1 Comments:

At 18/11/05 9:46 p.m., Blogger Sunny said...

Yes. That smell still makes my knees weak.

But only off of your own dog or other dogs that you're drawn to. On the chihuahua down the street that chases you and bites your ankles mercilessly, it still smells disgusting.

You don't have it bad yet. Wait until the smell of her WET makes you happy. Then you're a gonner for sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home