14 February 2006

creepy

Today, on the radio, while I was driving, I think I heard one of the creepiest things I've ever heard.

Please, indulge me. Check this out. I had to search pretty hard to find a way to share this audio oddity with you. It ain't exactly mainstream. No one is sharing it on LimeWire. There's no download for your iPod.

So when you click on this link, go down the page, along the left, to "sample sound" and click on I Was Made for Loving You. It's just a sample. Sorry. Please don't be jealous that I got to hear all 3:23 of the real version.

Enjoy!

PS. This is what happens when you listen to public radio

2 Comments:

At 14/2/06 5:29 p.m., Blogger Sunny said...

Holy hell, that was weird. Thanks for sharing, although I think bugs thinks I'm nutso now.

 
At 14/2/06 6:26 p.m., Blogger Brown said...

well, dude. you ARE a little nutso. and i think bugs prolly already knew that when he married you. if not, he could pull a heather locklear on you, and file divorce papers while you're away on business.

or something.

but, i love a lot of nutso people. so i'm really not bothered by it in the least.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home